Clinical trial diversity is not a new problem. And while we applaud the industry focusing on it for important conversations, we're now eager to achieve meaningful results. With the new year upon us, the CEOs of Acclinate and Trialbee are excited to discuss the 5 key trends poised to significantly impact clinical trial diversity in 2023 and beyond.
Join Del Smith, PhD, and Matt Walz to learn how companies and communities will achieve more equitable clinical research from the perspective of market trends:
• The business imperative of earlier and sustained patient engagement
• Trust-enabling technologies for community collaboration
• Leveraging real-world data (RWD) to target precise locations
• Using a robust platform for recruitment tracking and results management
• Adequate and equitable incentives, the changing regulatory landscape, and more